About Me

My photo
ツ myself ツhey u!this is my homepage so I have to say something about myself sometimes it is hard to introduce :) ✿i like to smile ✿i like to laugh ✿i like to friends ✿i like to be LOVE :)

✖Hang Out Sunway 1|12|11 ✖

hi , hi and hi again :)
hari ni melepak dekat SUNWAY CARNIVAL MALL
bukan HOTEL SUNWAY yewp =.='
hoho best wokk (Y)
I hang out with "Toet a.k.a Farah Athirah & Katak Vogue a.k.a Ira Shahira" !

muahhaaahaaa ! mood: gatei :P
with ira shahira 
jyeah toet rock ! \m/

IRO , TIKO & TOOT :)
pic menggoda dari tika dan toet :D haha
jyeah , muka suci mereka berdua <3

I'm so sorry because the pictures is kinda blur and don't have quality :)
it just we don't have camera just using phone .

more information about this just stop singgah dekat blog IRA SHAHIRA !
__________________________________________________

p/s: arghhhh , ta puas jenjalannn >,<